The Life Web: a suggested way of living without amplified anxiety.
We are one, but we are many. The communion of man, woman, and earth in the life web.
The life web is a delicate, strong, evolving, ever-changing force.
When the strands connect in the web, it creates a fascinating pattern. It is not perfect but uneven, wavy, almost chaotic, and radiantly beautiful.
The life web is the ability to function and evolve in peace through the day-to-day change and chaos of life.
Life is not perfect.
It will never be perfect.
What web is perfect, though?
In fact, imperfection is beautiful.
Every web is beautiful.
Balance is imperfection.
The ying and the yang.
It is the natural balance of life, a life well-led.
- Faith: love of self—the personal life
- Hope: love of fellows—the social life
- Trust: love of earth—the natural life
- Love: love of all—the spiritual life
Take note of the following four points.
- Faith in a spiritual power provides energy for the greater good. Faith gives purpose to life, just as an act of faith encourages ego deflation.
- Hope gives meaning to a future life and empowers individuals to find peace and enable trust in others.
- Trust provides joy through the communion of the human experience on mother earth.
- Love manifests in each foundation and is released into the life web.
When the foundations of faith, hope, and trust are woven together, the individual experiences ego deflation at depth and is then free to experience communion with the earth and the spirit. The web can be broken at any moment, when the individual falls into ego and seeks control.
Spirit—energy, light, suspended, moving, changing, and living.
Ego—heavy, still, dropping, falling, looking up, craving, resenting, and regretting.
We keep moving, we keep responding, we keep evolving, and the web begins to weave again